Friday, February 08, 2013

Updates on Aniq

Aniq will turn 3 years old next month and I am really proud of what he has achieved so far. Well, any mum would feel that her kid is the smartest kid in the world, right?

I just enrolled him in a kindergarten-he now goes to Al-Ikhlas Pre-Tahfiz Preschool in Section 13, Shah Alam. Even after one month, I have seen tremendous improvement in him, especially in how behaves at home-ie able to play on his own, and playing less iPad/iPhone/MacBook.

The only this that disturbs me sometimes is that whenever he does something impressive, people will say 'belajar kat sekolah la tu.' It may be somewhat true, but I guess it is a common comment that people make and people do forget that it is the parents that stimulate, encourage and emphasise on certain good traits and skills that a child have..

Even before he started school, Aniq has learnt a lot of skills:
1. He could recite and recognise A-Z as well as 1-20 accurately
2. He could recite Alif Ba Ta-but still would skip some in between



3. He can spell his name, even after he just turned 2.
4. Recite prayers before he sleeps
5. Enjoys playing with jigsaw puzzles
6. Draw circles



7. Use my MacBook and watch the Mr Bean Cartoon without any assistance.
(turn it on, click on safari, click on the youtube tab and go to recently accessed videos + charge my laptop when necessary)
8. Enjoy stacking up blocks-up to 9 pieces



8. Fully toilet trained

Other updates about Aniq:
1. Still picky with his food: Only eats rice and serunding
2. Only drinks 2-3 bottles of milk/day
3. Demands for his independance: i.e want to do everything himself like getting his towel, switch off the light and fan, putting the toothpaste on his toothbrush, to pour and feed medications/vitamins himself





He can now complete a jigsaw puzzle with 27 pieces on his own

Happy to go to school-After one week of crying in school

Aniq in class-during his 1st week



Enjoys to scribble in his notebook ever since he started school




Can interact better with Adib-although they still quarrel on and off


One big question that plays in my mind is that-how am I going to manage and split my time to give enough attention to all my 3 sons? Only Allah knows..

4 comments:

aieesha.salleh said...

3 son? Ee dah beranak lagi ke? Sorry tak tau la.. congrats

aieesha.salleh said...

3 son? Ee dah beranak lagi ke? Sorry tak tau la.. congrats

Putri Z. said...

blom bersalin lagi la tino..due 9hb march ni..

Anonymous said...

Salam.. I'd like to ask you about your son's school, Al Ikhlas. My daughter is turning 3yo next month and interested to send her there as well. How do I contact you? Or can you call me at 0129784039?