Friday, May 18, 2012

Adib at 4 months

Pejam celik, it has already been 4 months since I gave birth to my second son, and one month of going back to work.
Adib can now roll over, but one of his arms will be stuck under him everytime he does it. I am happy with his progress, and he is way more advanced compared to Aniq at this stage, even after I deduct 2 months from Aniq's actual age, in view of his prematurity.
Alhamdullilah, my milk supply is still consistent and it is sufficient or at times, even more than what he needs.
Aniq loves Adib more than ever, and he will kiss and stroke Adib whenever he has the chance. He even names and points various parts on Adib's face almost everyday. Am sure Adib will be a fast learner soon!
Hope their good relationship will last for eternity..

No comments: