Thursday, September 09, 2010

Goodbye Ramadhan, Hello Aidilfitri

Yay! Am now at home on a weekday!

You see, I haven't taken any leave since my confinement period, and I have been looking forward to spend my Raya leave with my loved ones..From what I heard, many people are taking leave till Malaysia Day. Well, even though I am getting 5 days off, I will not put it to waste!

This year will be our first Raya with Aniq, and we'll be spending our day in Shah Alam. Kampung Shah Alam.

I didn't make much preparation this year. Will be wearing my old kebaya, which was purchased many years ago, but somehow never worn before. Azim will be wearing his baju Melayu that I bought for him for Farah's wedding, and Aniq will be the only one wearing something new. A baju melayu sewn by my mum. Our theme this year will be, Pink!

Happy Hari Raya everybody, and Maaf Zahir & Batin.

No comments: