Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day with Aniq



Today is one of the rare times that I get to spend my weekend at home. After all, I am scheduled to have 7 calls this month, including 3 weekends! huhuh..

Aniq woke me up at about 8.30 am and we did his all-time favourite activity together-bathing!
You see, the only time that I get to bathe and choose what to wear for him, is only during weekends. On most days, my maid will bathe him right after I go to work and before I reach home from work. Hence, everyday I only see him in his sleepsuit...


After removing his clothes, he's as happy as ever, as he knows that he's heading to his bath tub!



Since husband is also around today, the 3 of us will be going out for dinner tonight-to D'Tandoor, Subang Jaya, one of our favourite restaurants...

4 comments:

tino said...

konfius sebentar.. aniq ikut muka mummy ke daddy?

Iron Butterfly said...

Alaa.. kalau tak Nda Jash dah join dah pegi D'Tandoor :(

Shalyz said...

Tino: Sangat confuse jugak.. kejap nampak muka daddy dia, kejap muka the Tengkus (combi muka Ee and adik beradiks).. camner tu?

Ee: Bumped into ur mom, Omar and Ku Jah at ESG the other nite.. We really should catch up.. Working on Merdeka Day?

Putri Z. said...

tino: majority will say aniq ikut muka ayah dia...even azim's mum says so..so sad..waaa

ajah: tu la ajah..bukan senang nak dpt opputunity makan skali..next time kay?

lyz: aniq's face is squarish, dat's y nampak sket mcm my siblings and my dad..yup, my mum did mention she bumped into u the other day. she said dat u're lookin' good!! yup, we shd meet up. am off today, but i've got some work assignments to complete..