Wednesday, April 07, 2010

The 'little' addition to our family


There are just too many experiences that I would love to share with all of you out there, but in a few simple words, giving birth to your first born is so rewarding..



My little one is now 25 days old and he is getting stronger by the day. I can also proudly say that I have successfully established breastfeeding after weeks of struggle..I never realised that breastfeeding could be ever so challenging-especially so in my case as my baby was born at only 33 weeks..


My current goal is to make him gain weight-which is by feeding him as frequently as possible. His latest weight is 1.82kg and he still has a long way to go.


I also realise that support by family and friends is extremely important to keep me going at this critical time..


Thank you everybody.

6 comments:

Jaja® said...

all the best k! dun give on on ur bf quest k dear :)

aieesha.salleh said...

Waaa, both wearing baju sama :) if there's one for aniq, he will surely be wearing the same one. hehehe..

Dah kat laman seri or still at d kayangan?

Shalyz said...

You're doing well.. Keep it up, babe.. hugs for both u and Aniq... :)

Tino.. so biler nyer nak buat gathering nie... Ee dah beranak... aku jek lom kawen lg... hihihi...

Putri Z. said...

hi lyz. bile nak dtg jenguk my baby? :)

Shalyz said...

Heyya.. Nanti I set appointment... ;)

Iron Butterfly said...

cantiknya gambar, mesti Nda Jash yang snap nih. hahahaa..