Saturday, June 13, 2009

*Jumping Up and Down*




I have been procrastinating to update this blog-despite being repeatedly pestered by friends and sisters..:)

I couldn't help myself to make this post as this great news deserves a shout out!


I PASSED MY EXAM!!


Despite having to make numerous adjustments: having new roles: being a wife and daughter-in-law, adapting to a new working environment and being in the super, crazy, busy Medical Department, I finally made it!

Thank you everyone for your prayers and support.

Hope I will achieve my ultimate goal-to be Paediatrician before I reach 30.



I truly feel blessed.

4 comments:

aieesha.salleh said...

oh, i will pray for you :) nanti ashraf jumpa Dr Putri sajer.. hehehe

Putri Z. said...

thanks for your support tino! lame tak jumpe ashraf! rase nak cubit pipi dia!

ici said...

Wow! Congrats!!!
I remember how u felt last year in Bagan Lalang...hahaha...guess those are the memories you can actually smile at by now.
So happy for you :)

Iron Butterfly said...

owh congrats Couz. risau thinking of my own CiMA result.